Sunday, June 15, 2008

THANK YOU RTM1...

Some levelled headed people in RTM1 invited me over to be interviewed on a television programme (12pm, Sunday June 15, 2008) about my favorite subject -- Bolasepak Malaysia. I was with a well-known television sports presenter Haji Zainal Abidin Rawop, a senior manager of a sports management company.

To RTM1 I say a big Thank You. My gratitude for giving me the opportunity to be heard of my comment, frank opinion and above all my passion about the game in our beloved country. I could have go on and on about this subject but time was a factor.

Hopefully, I will get another opportunity to be heard on this subject. I have said what I wanted to say all this while and I am truly glad.

This was a wondeful birthday gift for me, for I am 45 today and coincidentally on Fathers' Day.

Thank You RTM1...My sincere gratitude...

No comments: